Listed below are some of the requirements to study abroad in summer.
• Host universities need to be approved by the Ministry of Education (MOE)
• Prior to registering for courses at the host university, students must complete the course permission form and submit it to the Office of the Registrar. The following information must be attached to the form:
1. The contact hours and duration of the summer term at the host university
2. The catalog or course description of courses to be taken at the host university
• SBA courses will only be transferred from AACSB or EQUIS accredited programs.
• CEN courses will only be transferred from ABET or Washington Accord accredited programs.
• The student must be in good academic standing.
• Summer courses at the host university must not be taken as attempts to repeat AUS courses in which D or F grades were previously earned.
• The language of instruction of the course(s) taken at the host university must be English, except for foreign language courses.
• Students may normally transfer no more than 6 credit hours for a six-week summer term.
• Contact hours of course(s) taken at the host university must be equal to or greater than the 45 contact hours.
Visit IXO (MG43) to talk to a Peer Advisor about your summer study abroad options.
Visit www.aus.edu/ixo or contact us at email@example.com.